Highly Specialized Practice in Phoenix for those with Eating Disorders, Anxiety, OCD, and ADHD
Whether you are struggling with disordered eating, distressing emotions, such as anxiety, loneliness and sadness, troubling thoughts and worries, trauma, unhealthy behavior patterns, or life stressors, specialized help is available and change is possible.
Asking for help takes courage—you can find hope, support, and relief. The brain and body can build and learn different ways of responding and develop more functional emotional responses, thoughts, and behaviors. Asking for help is a brave step and you are worth it.
Dr. Dena Cabrera
- Eating Disorders and Body Image Issues
- Athletes and Eating Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Parent/Family Consultation