Eating Disorders, Disordered Eating, and Body Image issues
Let’s get to the heart of the issue and end the cycle that is consuming your life.
Are you constantly on a diet to lose weight or is your weight constantly on your mind? Are you using food to nourish or numb? Do you feel anxious when you eat? If you are consumed with negative thoughts about yourself and engaging in behaviors such as restrictive eating, overeating, compulsive exercising, or purging, I can help you. I am here to walk through this journey with you and get to the heart of the matter. I want to give you hope and help you heal your relationship with food, your body and yourself.
I am specialized in this area and have worked at all treatment levels of care for eating disorders. I truly understand the complex aspects involved in going through treatment and recovery. And it IS possible to RECOVER.
I provide integrative treatment from a compassionate and client-centered approach. That means you and I will take this journey together.
Whether you are at the beginning of your struggle, or have been dealing with this for a while, I can meet you where you are at based on your needs.
I work with individuals to overcome:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Disordered Eating
- Rumination Disorder
- Compulsive Exercise
- Picky/Selective Eating
- Phobias around Eating
- Body Image Issues
I will help you:
- Improve your relationship with food and your body
- Decrease anxiety
- Balance acceptance and change
- Improve your values and find your identity apart from food, shape, and weight
- Find balance with food
- Coordinate treatment and care with other disciplines
- Support families and provide psychoeducation about the course of treatment
- Recover utilizing best-practices and evidenced-based treatment
- Improve your relationships