Treatment for Anxiety
Counseling for Anxiety: Finding the Calm in the Chaos.
Feelings of anxiety, stress, or burnout are not something you just need to live with or suffer from like you may have been doing. Anxiety is not just about something wrong with you or about not being tough enough. Anxiety can take on many forms that can be confusing and overwhelming.
I provide highly specialized psychological treatment for those struggling with anxiety, burnout, and uncomfortable emotions that are impairing your life and impacting your functioning. If you need support and help navigating life issues, transitions, or day-to-day stress, then I am here for you. If you are not sure what’s wrong but you know you feel out of control, then we can figure it out together.
I work with adults and kids dealing with anxiety in school, sports, theatre, and /or work. I also work with highly skilled professionals who feel like they need to push through and get over it. I have a way of connecting and resolving anxiety that feels empowering and supportive. You will not be alone. Contact me so we can get started.
I work with individuals to:
- Learn skills and techniques to reduce physiological and emotional distress.
- Transform negative thoughts and emotions into positive insights and behaviors.
- Connect with your values to improve your quality of life.
- Improve your relationships with yourself and others.
- Recover from burnout
- Manage nervousness, distraction, and anxiety
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Learn how to deal with and conquer stress, pressure, and anxiety.
- Establish openness, flexibility, and social connection